Tata Technologies (TTL) is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling its manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial heavy machinery and aerospace verticals realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. Committed to ?Engineering a better world?, through agile,
collaborative innovation and adoption of sustainable technologies and processes, the Company has over 8,600 innovators serving clients across three continents through its uniquely balanced onshore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations.
The company?s service offerings are delivered through two lines of business:
- Engineering, Research & Development (ER&D) services
- Digital Enterprise Solutions (DES)
Tata Technologies has over 7,900+ employees serving clients across three continents through their uniquely balanced on-shore/offshore global delivery model that enables them to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations.
The above chart shows the Consolidated Revenue of the company from FY19 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company from FY19 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit After Tax (PAT) of the company from FY19 to FY20.
- The revenue from sale of services decreased by 17.5% to Rs. 1917.74 crores in FY21.
- During FY21, the company did not receive any dividend from its subsidiaries.
- The Company has adopted the Tata Business Excellence Model (TBEM) as an organizational improvement methodology to achieve excellence in the way it runs its business and implements key strategic initiatives.
- During FY21, the company did not pay any interim dividend and did not recommend a final dividend.