Sterlite Power is a leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital. In their Global Infrastructure Business, they bid, design, construct, own and operate power transmission assets across multiple geographies. Given their expertise in project execution and their experience in leveraging cutting-edge technology, they have built a track record of commissioning projects ahead of schedule, addressing the key constraint of time. They help meet the industry?s need for capital by implementing projects on a BOOM (Build Own Operate Maintain) basis and being at the forefront of financial innovation via IndiGrid, India?s first power sector Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT).
- Investment Management
The above chart shows the Total Income of the company from FY17 to FY20.
The above chart shows the EBITDA of the company from FY17 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit After Tax (PAT) for FY17 to FY20.
- During FY20, the company secured 3 new transmission projects in India under TBCB route with a cumulative capex value of Rs. 56,000 million.
- The company won 30% of market share of the projects bid during the period.
- During FY20, the company commissioned its first project in Brazil, Arcoverde Transmissao De Energia, 28 months of schedule.
- The company commissioned 10,270 million GPTL project that will enhance the power capacity of Gurugram and Palwal areas in the state of Haryana by 2000 MW.
- The increase in the profit was mainly driven by profit on sale of commissioned assets, both in India and Brazil.