NCL BUILDTEK LTD, (Formerly known as NCL ALLTEK & SECCOLOR LTD) is part of NCL Group comprises of ALLTEK & SECCOLOR DIVISIONS. Over period of time the product portfolio is expanded to AAC Blocks, Dry-Mix Mortars, Tile Adhesives & Flooring segments. To represent the company’s entire portfolio the company is renamed as NCL BUILDTEK LTD. Today, NCL BUILDTEK LTD has four successful business verticals under its realm; NCL Coatings, NCL Windoors, NCL Wall Solutions and NCL Services. Through the COATINGS DIVISION, NCL manufactures Putties, textures, wide range of emulsion paints. Through the WINDOORS DIVISION, NCL manufactures colour coated GI windows, and over a period started
manufacturing ABS Doors in collaboration with KOS, South Korea, uPVC Doors & Windows in collaboration with Veka AG, Germany, and high-end Aluminium Windows in partnership with SCHUCO, Germany. Through the WALLS DIVISION, NCL manufactures AAC BLOCKS, DRY-MIX Cement Mortars & Wide range of Tile Adhesives.
Book Value of Shares
*Bonus shares are issued in 1:1
The above chart shows the consolidated revenue of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit After Tax (PAT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
- The primary reason the company?s revenue saw decline in FY20 was due to government contracts being kept on hold by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Excluding the Andhra Pradesh government orders, the Windoors and Coating division each saw an 8% increase in gross turnover.
- Turnover in the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) blocks division declined by about 22%.
- The second AAC blocks unit in Nellore has been commissioned and production has commenced.
- The company had declared an interim dividend of Rs. 2.50 per share on 4th March 2020 for FY20.