Sector: Beverages, Food Processing
Mohan Meakin Limited is a Public Limited Company incorporated and domiciled in India with its registered office at Solan Brewery in Himachal Pradesh. It was formerly known as E. Dyer & Co., Dyer Meakin & Co. Ltd., Dyer Meakin Breweries Ltd., and Mohan Meakin Breweries Ltd., and was established as far back as 1855. Its shares are listed on Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE).
The Company has been a pioneer in the liquor industry and made steady progress, and established Breweries and Distilleries in various parts of the Country and has created a respected name for itself by delivering an array of highly successful products.
The company?s revenue streams are from 3 areas of activities i.e.-
- Manufacture and sale of alcoholic products,
- Manufacture and sale of non-alcoholic products, and
- Royalty and Technical know-how by allowing bottling & manufacturing of company?s products throughout
- Canned products
- Corn Flakes
- Wheat Porridge
The above chart shows the consolidated revenue of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the company?s Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit After Tax (PAT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
- The company?s products like Old Monk Rum, Whiskey and beer are exported to 21
- The company is also exploring the opportunities to further increase the export to other countries as the products of the company are very popular in foreign market.
- Keeping with the market trend and growing demand for Beer in Cannes, the company has also installed a canning plant to meet the consumer demand.
- Due to the pandemic, the board did not recommend any dividend in FY20.
- The profit of the company is quite satisfactory in the face of stiff competition in the