Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited is a financial services Market Infrastructure Institution (MII) as regulated by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) offering an electronic platform for trading in Currency Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equity Cash and Equity Derivatives segments.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Exchange operates through four main interconnected businesses ?
- Trading II) Post Trade activities III) Listing Business IV) Information Services. Capital Market chain enables us to provide a platform for serving customers across multiple products, serving a range of needs.
- Equity Derivative
?? Currency Derivatives
- Interest Rate Derivatives
?? Initial Public Offerings
- Book Building
- Offer for Sale
- Debt Securities
- Corporate Debt Reporting Platform
The above chart shows the consolidated revenue of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
The above chart shows the Profit After Tax (PAT) of the company from FY18 to FY20.
- During FY20, the listing processing fees decreased to 22 lakhs compared to Rs. 77 lakhs in FY19.
- Transaction fees increased to Rs. 68 lakhs in FY20 as compared to Rs. 62 lakhs in
- The operating expenses increased to Rs. 10.72 crores in FY20 as compared to Rs. 10.49 crores in
- The board of directors did not recommend any dividend in
- The employee count stood at 160 as on March 31, 2020 as against 154 as on March 31,