Indofil Industries Limited (i.e Indofil), incorporated in 1993, is a fully integrated multi- product chemical company.?Indofil is a part of K.K. Modi Group of Companies. It is engaged in manufacturing, distribution and marketing of?agrochemical?and specialty chemicals.
Indofil Industries Limited has its?presence across 95+ countries all over the world. It has 100+ no. of product brands and has applied for 87 new registration overseas and got approval for 56 of them with 8 patents held in its name till date.
Indofil under takes its manufacturing operations through 3 units?i.e Thane (20,000 TPA Capacities), Daheja Unit 1 (31,000 TPA Capacities) and Daheja Unit 2 (4,000 TPA Capacities).
- Part of K.K.Modi Group of companies , is a fully- integrated multi- product chemical company.
- It has 100+ no. of product brands and 108 registration application filed.
- The Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) plant for producing Mancozeb with an annual installed capacity of 35,000 MT commenced production from October 2018.
- The GIDC plant for specialty chemical products with an annual installed capacity of 35,000 MT commenced commercial production from July 2018.
- Construction of a new facility has started in Bangladesh and is expected to complete in Q3 2019-20.
- Indofil Philippines Inc. commenced commercial operations from May 2018 and achieved surplus in the first year of operations.
- CAGR growth (2015 to 2019) Consolidated Basis ? Income 10.67% , PAT 14.48%, EBITDA 9.51% and Net Worth 34.25%.
- Return on Equity (ROE) is 10% in FY 2019.