Sector: Financial Services
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Incorporated in 2007, we are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its shortterm debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution. HDB Financial Services Limited is a subsidiary company of HDFC Bank.
Products and Services
HDB offers a comprehensive suite of products and service offering that are tailor-made to suit its
customers? requirements. It?s products and services are as follows
? Consumer Loans
? Enterprise Loans
? Asset Finance
- Fee-based products/Insurance Services
- BPO Services
The above chart shows the Total Revenue of the company from FY17 to FY21.
The above chart highlights the Profit After Tax (PAT) of the company from FY17 to FY21.
The above chart shows the Assets under Management (AUM) of the company from FY17 to FY21.
- Loan disbursements during FY21 were Rs. 24,990 crores as against Rs. 29,853 crores in FY20.
- The Assets under Management (AUM) of the company as at March 31, 2020 increased to Rs. 61,560.67 crores from Rs. 58,832.75 crores in the previous year.
- The company has continued to focus on diversifying its products and expand its distribution to effectively deliver credit solutions to its market.
- As of March 31, 2021, HDB has 1,319 branches in 959 cities in India.
- The company does not have any subsidiary and/or associate company and is not a part of any Joint Venture.