Customers in the mining and infrastructure industries turn to Epiroc for higher productivity, safety and sustainability. They operate in a decentralized way through five divisions, all with global responsibility for their respective businesses.
- SURFACE?-Develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of rock drilling equipment for use in surface mining, exploration, construction, quarries, as well as water well and oil and gas applications worldwide.
- UNDERGROUND?-?Develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of tunneling and mining equipment, including drill rigs, loaders, mine trucks and ventilation systems, for underground applications worldwide. Focuses on innovative product design and aftermarket support systems for added customer value.
- PARTS & SERVICES?-?Provides a complete range of services with the aim of maximizing customers? productivity. The division focuses on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training.
- TECHNOLOGY & DIGITAL?-?Coordinates and develops technology solutions, and provides specialist consulting and engineering services. The division drives the automation, digitalization and interoperability expansions for Epiroc
- TOOLS & ATTACHMENTS?-?Develops, manufactures and markets rock drilling tools and hydraulic attachment tools. The products are used for rock excavation, mining, construction, demolition and recycling. The division also provides related service.
During the year 2020-21, the total revenue was Rs. 15848 million against Rs. 13721 million for the corresponding previous year. The profit before tax for the year was at Rs. 2,861 million as against Rs. 2,679 million for the corresponding previous year.
India continues to be one of the growing economy in the world till Q4 of the fiscal. However the spread of COVID pandemic has left the entire world grappling with negative impact on socioeconomic front and India is not an exception. The outlook is now heavily contingent upon the intensity, spread and duration of the pandemic. However the Pandemic has no significant impact on the financial for the FY 20-21. The economic activities started showing signs of normalcy with easing of restrictions.